The word HDMI stands for the high definition multimedia interface, which is connected with an electronic device for getting the fastest audio and video connection. It is an advanced type of port useful in viewing clear images on various electronic devices like TV, monitors, etc.
Sometimes, when using the graphic card, the HDMI port on the motherboard gets damaged and stops working. And this thing creates confusion among users in controlling the problem. Here the point of discussion is how to enable the motherboard HDMI? It is a commonly asked question from the majority of people.
The motherboard is the central system that consists of various components. With the advancement in different techniques of getting the fastest and clear connection, HDMI ports are utilized. The HDMI ports are arranged on the motherboard that supports the most instantaneous signals.
In this topic, we will discuss the more straightforward steps through which you enable the motherboard HDMI ideally.
HDMI Port on Motherboard Not Working:
In older times, forgetting the audio and video signals, particular kinds of ports were arranged in different pins, but now the trend has changed with the help of HDMI port users can enjoy various things from the single source.
The people who want to use the HDMI port on the motherboard must first get the complete guide to prevent any loss of the computer. The first point is that when the motherboard is not detecting the monitor. In other words, what are the causes that stop the HDMI port from working on the motherboard?
As it is known to everyone, that motherboard is based on various functions that contribute to helping in the proper running of the computer with precise and fast results. There are many reasons for not working the HDMI port on the motherboard. The main issues that we mainly face in the working of the HDMI port are given below.
Sometimes we want to raise the working capabilities, but you use a specific number of ports on graphic cards. Then the HDMI port on your graphic card is damaged.
So these are the causes that create difficulty in working on the HDMI port on the motherboard.
Also, there are many questions people mainly ask about how to use the motherboard HDMI or how to use the HDMI port on my motherboard. So, the answer is simple: when you have complete knowledge about the use of a computer and the motherboard’s basic functionality, you will be able to HDMI port perfectly with the motherboard.
Moreover, most users face difficulty connecting HDMI through the motherboard when they use multiple monitors with a limited number of HDMI ports. This issue can be resolved through the Bios. So by going onto this, one can enable motherboard HDMI easily.
How to Enable the Motherboard HDMI:
A motherboard with an HDMI port is the way of transferring signals, audio, and video to a monitor. The motherboard contains numerous portals for transmitting signals, but sometimes it fails to perform well because of specific port connectivity errors.
Furthermore, the HDMI ports are used for connecting more than one monitor to your computer system. With the use of a motherboard, HDMI users can get multi-benefits in terms of watching their programs. Most people have a question: can you use motherboard HDMI with graphics cards? The answer to this question is yes, you can use the motherboard with an HDMI graphics card, but you need to consider some essential points.
For using a motherboard with a graphic card, you need to arrange two monitors on your computer. Moreover, before using it confirms the video card capability, whether it is supporting multiple monitors or not.
Let’s now move to the more manageable steps that support enabling the motherboard HDMI. Four basic steps set the motherboard HDMI issue.
Confirm the Integrated Graphics in Your CPU
- The first step involved checking the integrated graphics in your CPU because the HDMI port only works on your motherboard, not on the GPU.So to review, it follows the given steps.
- Open the setting option in window 10, choose the system, and then go about.
- In the second step, check the design of the CPU that is given behind the processor.
- After this search, this CPU model number, and name on Google. Then open the webpage that guides about the specification of CPU.
Enable Integrated Graphics by Using Bios
- When you confirm the integrated graphics in your CPU, then move to the Bios and turn on the integrated graphics. After checking it, save all your documents and work and restart your computer.
- Another point is the selection of the perfect key to move into the Bios. However, the commonly used keys are Deleting, escape, F1, F2, F8, and F12. From these, users should reach the correct Bios key that is included in the motherboard manual.
- The main point here to consider is that take care during changing anything in the Bios to prevent any damage to your computer.
- Then view the tab, section, or menu that explores Advanced. Then find the setting which is related to the IGPU. In the case of a disabled setting, users need to change them into enabled.
- By enabling this motherboard, HDMI starts working. After this, confirm the changes that you do are saved or not—press enter.
- Before doing anything, restart your computer and permit it to boot up completely.
Connect Your Monitor
- This is where you need to connect your monitor to use the HDMI port on your motherboard.
- Before connecting, make sure your system is off, then connect the monitor with the HDMI port that is located on the back of your graphic card. After this, plug your secondary monitor into the HDMI port.
- Then plug both monitors into your pc, and then plug the other end of the port to the secondary and primary monitor.
- After this, turn on your system and log in to windows. Now right-click on the desktop and select display, and move to the setting.
- In the end, checking the order of primary and secondary monitors is either proper or not. In case of disorder, arrange them manually or press apply.
Installation of Latest Integrated Graphics
The final step enables the motherboard HDMI procedure. Once all the steps are clear, then you need to install the integrated graphics driver. There are some steps given by following them, and one can easily install the latest integrated graphics driver.
- Firstly right click on the Window.
- After this, select Device Manager.
- Then tap on the Display Adapter.
- Search out the integrated GPU, and if not present, then you need to go on the Other devices to Unidentified devices.
- Now download the latest Graphic driver from the website. After completing the download, restart your system and wait for the changes.
Most users face difficulty in running the computer with dual monitors with the HDMI working issue. There are some tips following that can fix your HDMI problem.
- Check the cables of HDMI.
- ·Use extra HDMI inputs.
- ·Turn your HDMI-connected appliance in reverse order.
Conclusion How to Enable Motherboard HDMI:
This article is about the most asked question from the people that how to enable motherboard HDMI. As it is known to everyone sometimes, HDMI ports on the motherboard get disabled automatically because of using the graphic card. So you can fix this issue by the steps that are given above. In this article, we explained every step thoroughly. I hope you like the topic.